- High and low rate injectors for low disturbance of residue
- Injectors are capable of applying in standing cornstalks
- Accurate incorporation of nutrients with 24-inch shank spacing
- Low compaction and odor
- Less volatilization of nitrogen and valuable nutrients
- A flowmeter is attached to the injector in order to keep an accurate total of gallons pumped.
- Precision uses an injector with 8 inch Cast Steel Sweep (to view photos: http://www.jimhodelinc.com/Dietrich%20Series%2050.htm)
- The first photo shows a direct inject shank to apply the manure 6-8 inches deep with very low odor. Second photo shows the minimal disturbance of the field by the injector while applying 10,000 GPA